11/22/2013

A MONK’S PRAYER

Forever, I lower my head to the Lord’s image in benediction.





























O, Lord!
Bless me with a clean brain
to think filtered  abstracts and holy ways of Thee;
Bless me strong hands
that I can assist the poor and rich alike;
Bless me with humblest of the humble minds
to let me accept bullies of the hardships on my path;
Bless me with the great legs
that I can never get tired in my walk to help humanity;
Bless me with keen ears
so I can hear the neglected whispers of the frightened creatures;
Bless me with gentle eyes
which can see the miracles of the Lord’s blessings;
Bless me with kind lips
to orally share to the world the Truths Thee discovered;
Bless me with patient knees
that I can kneel and prostrate wherever I pray
as I need Thy blessings every day.
My wisdom acquired and successes achieved are Thy blessings.
Forever, I lower my head to the Lord’s image in benediction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...