11/07/2014

THE GREATER SELF

When I turned to the age I knew I am child no more, I abandoned the company of my friends and acquaintances in seek of greater self.

I took to the furthest corner of isolation to seclude myself from them who were in celebration of their youth for I considered it a contamination of self And that only clean self has a promise to attain pure greater self as a healthy bloom have of a fruitful day.

But how wrong was my way to have avoided the correct path and what a fool was I to know not that I could perish as a child only without gaining my greater self if I availed not to the essentials of youth for youth is the only threshold of the greater self. 

2 comments:

  1. Mingling with friends teach us more~

    ReplyDelete
  2. The greater self needs that little self(youth) always around.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...