2/18/2015

ON SUICIDE

That entire night I couldn't sleep. Two young people, immature of mind, took the desperate measure, perhaps to escape some trouble. And their reckless love, which took a sad turn, shot away my calm and the sleep fled away from me, leaving me thinking. Thoughts hover round me. ‘If only’ repeatedly made its appearances and with the increasing frequency, my sorry for them grew immense and somewhere within, something warm and painful began to bleed. I was weeping, though not literally, and emotionally, I was on the verge of dying, choked with excess intense feelings. I wished all that be undone as a miracle and let me be already in one dream where I see peace and satisfaction. But it was one fact.
Then the first infant light gave birth to dawn. And came the day which I lived to see but the two souls didn't. 
(In memory of the two, last year.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...