7/14/2015

ALL THESE DAYS

The Valley 
I have been home. I didn’t intern. Instead, as my valley is, I too went into little seclusion. Stay in silent-less place for quite long, then being home appears like getting loosened from shackles of those stress and pain. After being cooped up in the hostel and tied down by tight academic schedules, going home was like giving strength to my weak wings to spread and take flight into freedom.

I gave up my activities in social networks also. So, June went as it came, without proper welcome and farewell. And with my phone technically broken down, much of my friends remained out of contact. Apologies. I also put down reading for a while. Apart from a diary, Notes to Myself by Hugh Prather, not much was done. The book mark in The Origin of Species is still in between the same pages. And besides, few occasional diary entries, not much writing was done either. 

All these summer days, at the cost of above excuses, I had given myself to my home and family and nature. I realized in all these days, how really beautiful my valley is despite all the deficiencies in her to be called prosperous literally. 


2 comments:

  1. As always, it's an overwhelming piece dear :) Loved the picture as well. Hope you have been doing well. Take Care!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...