12/10/2015

ANOTHER TRIUMPH AGAIN

Chezang Dendup, who's my immediate senior, not only made through this year's BCSE but also made us proud by topping in the examinations which is the ultimate one for those of us who like to take up jobs in government sectors and ministries. With 75.23 % , he stood first in the technical category, followed by Langa Tenzin who got 73.59 % , also my another friend. Congratulations. Seeing those familiar faces and names come up in news and social media is really a best thing, even to us. I hold pride here because I bet from the beginning the two could do it. And they did also. It's my expectations realised.

At this time, last year, Dawa Tashi made his appearance as the second topper in the category.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the belief and support all throughout, bro. I hope we provide our juniors and determined undergraduates like you the required fuel of inspiration to work hard and work their way up to the top. The congratulatory messages and notes of appreciation we have been receiving are overwhelming. Thank you, Sonam, for featuring our names on your blog. Take care. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all the Toppers! Inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I applaud all their success and hard work. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...